Dual Enrollment Program (D2D)
Dual to Degree
The WCCC Dual Enrollment Program (D2D) is designed to award college credits to high school students earning a C grade or above in those high school classes identified as “dual enrollment”
The program is free to Warren County high school students!
Is D2D for You?
The dual enrollment partnership between Warren County’s five public high schools and Warren County Community College is a great way for high school students to get a head start on their college education.
- Dual enrollment students earn high school and college credit simultaneously during regular school hours at their high school
- Students who complete course work taken through the dual enrollment program earn credits through Warren County Community College
- Dual enrollment credits are transferable to colleges and universities per their guidelines
- Check out how dual enrollment credits transfer to NJ Colleges at njtransfer.org
Save College Time and Costs
Students using transferred credits from the WCCC’s D2D have the potential to graduate college early. Free WCCC transcripts are sent to prospective colleges who then determine how the credits will be applied. Early graduation saves tuition, fees, books, and living expenses.
By taking advantage of WCCC’s D2D, students not only earn college credits while in high school, but they can save THOUSANDS of dollars in tuition expenses! This means LESS STUDENT LOAN DEBT!
Here is a look at the average tuition and fees for a year of college in 2018*:
- In-district two-year public college: $3,570
- In-state four-year public college: $9,970
- Out-of-state four-year public college: $25,620
- Four-year private nonprofit university: $34,740
*Source: College Board (click on the link for more information)
- WCCC’s dual enrollment credits provide a quick start to the most affordable college in the region
- Courses are specifically designed to align with college-level syllabi and instructors meet community college teaching requirements
- Students enrolled in dual enrollment courses are better prepared to be successful in college
- WCCC maintains a mission of building a community of learners through accessible, quality learning opportunities designed to meet educational goals and aspirations
- WCCC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (2018)
- WCCC credits are transferable to any New Jersey college or university
FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT WCCC D2D AT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL
Contact your high school
High School Outreach Coordinator