Free Tuition is Possible. Move Forward with Warren.
- Learn more about the NJ Community College Opportunity Grant (NJ CCOG) eligibility criteria.
- Complete the FAFSA to be considered for the NJ CCOG – check for state deadlines for fall and spring semesters.
- Nearly 50% of all students attending NJ higher education public schools attend a 2-year community college
- Benefit from unmatched affordability in- or out-of-county and now free college* for those NJ residents who qualify
- Just $135 a year covers textbooks that may be eligible for payment with financial aid funding.
- No remediation required ever.
- All credits transfer by law
- WARREN’s student-centered successes are studied nationally by prestigious research universities
Degree and Certificate Programs
Students will find a variety of degree and certificate programs at WARREN with both on-campus and online classes.
WARREN offers many transfer programs in liberal arts and sciences, affordable alternatives for the first two years of a Bachelor’s degree program. Credits earned in the Associate of Arts or the Associate of Sciences programs are 100% transferrable to NJ four-year institutions.
Some programs are designed to prepare students for work immediately upon graduation or assist students who are already employed or seek to begin a new career. And students who are changing careers, starting a new job, or would like to develop skills and knowledge in a particular career field are encouraged to explore Professional Studies degrees and credit certificates.
Get started today!
Advisors in the Office of Student Services are experts in matching you with a program and defining a graduation plan that fits your learning style and accommodates your lifestyle. Advisors are always available on a walk-in basis. For hours of operation, visit www.warren.edu/hours or for information call (908) 835-2300.
Apply Online and meet with an advisor to develop a graduation plan and select your class schedule this upcoming semester.
* Visit warren.edu/financial-aid/ for information on aid and grants including the NJ Community College Opportunity Grant.