- Nearly 50% of all students attending NJ higher education public schools, attend a 2-year community college
- Join the many who make the graduation rate of WARREN #1 among NJ Community Colleges*
- Benefit from unmatched affordability in- or out-of-county and now free college** for those NJ residents who qualify
- Just $135 a year covers textbooks and may be eligible for payment with financial aid funding
- No remediation required ever
- All credits transfer by law
- WARREN’s student-centered successes are studied nationally by prestigious research universities
Degree and Certificate Programs
Students will find a wide variety of degree and certificate programs at Warren County Community College withÂ bothÂ on-campus and online classes.
WARREN offers many transfer programs in liberal arts and sciences, which are affordable alternatives for the first two years of a Bachelor’s degree program. Credits earned in the Associate of Arts or the Associate of Sciences programs are 100% transferrable toÂ NJ four-year colleges or universities.
Some programs are designed to prepare students for work immediately upon graduation or to assist students who are already employed or seeking to begin a new career. And students who are changing careers, starting a new job, or would like to develop skills and knowledge in a particular career field are encouraged to explore the Associate in Applied Science degree or non-credit career-track options.
Get started today!
Advisors in the Office of Student Services are experts in matching you with a program and defining a graduation plan that fits your learning style and accommodates your lifestyle. Advisors are always available on a walk-in basis. For hours of operation, visit www.warren.edu/hoursÂ or for information call (908) 835-2300.
Apply Online and meet with an advisor to develop a graduation plan and select your class schedule for this upcoming semester.
* U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics, IPEDS, GR200_17_RV. Retrieved from https://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/datacenter/Data.aspx on 11.12.2019.
** Visit warren.edu/financial-aid/ for the NJ Community College Opportunity Grant eligibility criteria. For CCOG funding of Spring 2020 classes, complete a FAFSA application before February 15, 2020.