A PowerPack class allows you to finish three (3) credits with a compressed semester!
- PowerPack classes offer a great alternative to traditional semester-long courses and an excellent opportunity for those who want to take an extra class to get ahead!
- Suppose you are not a current student at Warren Community College. In that case, you can sign up for PowerPack classes by applying online via MyWarren then send a quick email to [email protected] asking to register for the PowerPack class this semester.
- Payment in full for the PowerPack course is due before the course begins. To make payment arrangements or inquire about a PowerPack course’s cost, contact the Business Office at (908) 835-2328.
Remote Pilot Operations (UAS 105 5 1)
2024 Spring PowerPack Schedule
Dates (Friday, Saturday, Sunday):
- Weekend 1 – February 23, 24, 25
- Weekend 2 – March 22, 23, 24
- Weekend 3 – April 5, 6, 7
- Fridays, 6:00 PM-9:00 PM; Warren County Community College, Main Building, A108 Annex Lecture Hall
- Saturdays, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM; Warren County Community College, Main Building, A108 Annex Lecture Hall
- Sundays, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM; Warren County Community College, Main Building, A108 Annex Lecture Hall
Still have questions, contact Student Services (908) 835-2300 or email Jeremy Beeler ([email protected]).
Your next step, complete an online admissions application. Once your application is processed, an Academic Advisor can enroll you in the course.