Full Page View
A PowerPack class allows you to finish three (3) credits with a compressed semester!
- PowerPack classes offer a great alternative to traditional semester-long courses and an excellent opportunity for those who want to take an extra class to get ahead!
- Suppose you are not a current student at Warren Community College. In that case, you can sign up for PowerPack classes by applying online via MyWarren then send a quick email to [email protected] asking to register for the PowerPack class this semester.
- Payment in full for the PowerPack course is due before the course begins. To make payment arrangements or inquire about a PowerPack course’s cost, contact the Business Office at (908) 835-2328.
Fall 2022 PowerPack Session
Remote Pilot Operations (UAS 105 5 1)
The PowerPack Class will take place over three weekends: October 21-23, November 4-6, and November 11-13, 2022.
- Fridays, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. – Remote
- Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Warren County Community College, Main Building, A108 Annex Lecture Hall
- Sundays, 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. – Warren County Community College, Main Building, A108 Annex Lecture Hall
Advanced Remote Sensory & Infrared Thermology
(UAS 212 5 1); Instructor – Dr. Will Austin
The PowerPack course will take place over three weekends: October 22-23, November 5-6, and November 12-13, 2022.
- Saturdays, 9 AM-5 PM (Warren Community College, Main Building, Room TBA)
- Sundays, 12 PM-5 PM (Warren Community College, Main Building, Room TBA)
- Individual Thermal Flight Training (scheduled by appointment)
This course prepares students to enter the remote sensing industry with comprehensive fluency in how the industry operates, which technologies are important for creating value, and the past and future development of the remote sensing and geospatial market ecosystem. Students will learn to analyze the key elements of the entire value chain and develop strategies to create the greatest value for their customers.
The course provides practical training on aerial IR inspections and applications. Topics covered include infrared science, a solid basis in various popular applications, sUAS safety, and selecting the proper camera and lens combination for mission needs. In addition, the course will concentrate on remote sensing applications for precision agriculture and commercial space operations.
Still have questions, contact Student Services (908) 835-2300 or email Jeremy Beeler ([email protected]).