Summer 2020 Youth Enrichment
The WARREN Summer Youth Enrichment Program is right around the corner and we have fun and challenging activities planned for our students!
Registration is now open, please PRINT and COMPLETE REGISTRATION and MAIL to the address indicated on the form. If you have questions about the Summer Youth Enrichment program, please leave a message at 908-835-2432.¬†
Summer 2020Schedule and Registration Form here.
Program Descriptions here.
Week 1 –¬†July 20-23, 2020
- NEW! Fun with Art – Summer Ocean Creations (7-9 years old)
- NEW! Mini Robots: Sphero, Ozobot, and BristleBots (7-12 years old)
- NEW! Rocket Kart Racers: Design a Mario Kart Style Game (8-14 years old)
- NEW! Fun with Art-Magical and Mythical Beasts (10-12 years old)
- Minecraft Modders (8-14 years old)
- Battle Bots (8-12 years old)
Week 2 – July 27-30, 2020
- “The Playhouse” Acting Workshop (9-13 years old)
- Chemical Wizardry (7-12 years old)
- Python Programmers (8-14 years old)
- Virtual Reality: The Future is Now (8-14 years old)
- NEW! WeDo Robotics (7-12 years old)
Week 3 – August 3-6, 2020
- Babysitting Basics (12-15 years old)
- Battle Royale: Make Your First Fortnite Style Video Game (8-14 years old)
- Drones and Flying Physics (8-12 years old)
- NEW! eSports Apprentice Streamers and Gamers (8-14 years old)
- NEW! Gear & Pulley Explorations – Gear Up for Amazing Science Fun! (7-12 years old)
Week 4 – August 10-13, 2020
- American Sign Language for Kids (9-14 years old)
- ROBLOX Coders and Entrepreneurs (8-14 years old)
- Super Science STEM Challenges (7-12 years old)
- NEW! Minecraft Redstone Engineers
- LEGO¬ģ Star Wars & Motorized Machines (7-12 years old)
Our Summer Youth Enrichment Programs offer a fun,¬†challenging environment for your child. These programs¬†provide an educational and stimulating alternative¬†to traditional camp, combining learning with¬†creative hands-on experiences. Lunch supervision is¬†available for children registering for a morning plus an¬†afternoon session. A Health and Waiver Form will be¬†mailed upon registration and must be completed and¬†returned before your child can attend a program.
Refund¬†Policy: You may withdraw three business days¬†prior to the first day of class in order to receive a¬†refund minus a $15.00 processing fee (unless Warren¬†cancels the class). No refund will be issued after¬†this deadline.