Full Page View
A PowerPack class allows you to finish three (3) credits within three (3) weekends!
- PowerPack classes offer a great alternative to traditional semester-long courses and an excellent opportunity for those who want to take an extra class to get ahead!
- Suppose you are not a current student at Warren Community College. In that case, you can sign up for PowerPack classes by applying online via MyWarren then send a quick email to [email protected] asking to register for the PowerPack class this semester.
- Payment in full for the PowerPack course is due before the course begins. To make payment arrangements or inquire about a PowerPack course’s cost, contact the Business Office at (908) 835-2328.
Spring 2022 PowerPack Offering
Remote Pilot Operations (UAS 105 5 1)
- Participate in a three-weekend PowerPack offering for Remote Pilot Operations with Instructor Dennis Florentine, WARREN’s Dean of Administration
- Scheduled Dates: the three (3) credit course meets over three (3) weekends:
- March 25, 26 & 27
- April 8, 9 & 10
- April 22, 23 & 24
- Scheduled Times:
- Fridays, 6 PM-9 PM (Remote)
- Saturdays, 9 AM-5 PM (Warren Community College, Main Building, A108)
- Sundays, 12 PM-4 PM (Warren Community College, Main Building, A108)
Still have questions, contact Student Services (908) 835-2300 or email Jeremy Beeler ([email protected]).