Full Page View
A PowerPack class allows you to finish 3 credits in 1 month!
- PowerPack classes offer a great alternative to traditional semester-long courses and a great opportunity for those who just want to take an extra class to get ahead!
- If you are not a current student at Warren Community College, you can sign up for PowerPack classes by submitting an application online via MyWarren then send a quick email to [email protected] asking to register for the PowerPack class this semester.
- Payment in full for the PowerPack course is due before the course begins. To make payment arrangements or to inquire about the cost of PowerPack classes, contact the Business Office at (908) 835-2328.
Fall 2021 PowerPack Offering
Remote Pilot Operations (UAS 105 5 1)
- Participate in a three-weekend PowerPack offering for Remote Pilot Operations with Instructor William J. Austin, WARREN’s President
- Schedule – The October PowerPack dates are for this 3 credit course that meets over 3 weekends: October 8, 9, 10; October 15, 16, 17; and October 22, 23, 24. Please consult the Office of Academics for additional details
- Fridays 6 PM-9 PM (Remote)
- Saturdays 9 AM-5 PM (Warren Community College, Main Building, A108)
- Sundays, 12 PM-4 PM (Warren Community College, Main Building, A108)
Still have questions, contact Student Services (908) 835-2300 or email Jeremy Beeler ([email protected]).