Full Page View
A PowerPack class allows you to finish three (3) credits with a compressed semester!
- PowerPack classes offer a great alternative to traditional semester-long courses and an excellent opportunity for those who want to take an extra class to get ahead!
- Suppose you are not a current student at Warren Community College. In that case, you can sign up for PowerPack classes by applying online via MyWarren then send a quick email to [email protected] asking to register for the PowerPack class this semester.
- Payment in full for the PowerPack course is due before the course begins. To make payment arrangements or inquire about a PowerPack course’s cost, contact the Business Office at (908) 835-2328.
Summer 2022 – Session C – Offering
Remote Pilot Operations (UAS 105 5 1)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 7th through August 11th from 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm, Room-Annex Lecture Hall
- Saturday, August 6th, from 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday, August 7th, from 12 pm to 4 pm
Still have questions, contact Student Services (908) 835-2300 or email Jeremy Beeler ([email protected]).